Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A good training day

Today was the .. thousandth day that I arose from my very comfortable place of warmth and traded it for a pair of roller-skis and chilly winds. Everyday I question whether or not it will be worth it to leave the warm bed where a few extra hours of sleep are definite could-bes', but each  time I get up and choose to face the day (with a few exceptions) I never regret the decision afterwards. Its unfortunate that the pleasure I gain from training each day never seems to carry over to the next morning. Oh well though, like most mornings the workout consisting of three sets of speeds on classic roller-skis pleased me. First time in a while that I felt strong enough  to hang in with Mark and Bart and the other guys with more rollerskiing and less Trans-Alps under their belts. Its  one more day down and less than a month until the season gets underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment