Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Good Recovery

Oct. 21 2010
Training: AM 2hr easy classic rollerski

It was cold morning this morning, but still no sign of snow, just some frost on the windshield of my car. It was still  brisk when i started out at Sand Lake Rd by myself. Mark was having a "slow" day and was going to meet me a bit later. I plugged in my headphones and went out at a nice sluggish pace. I was definitely sore from yesterday, but moving the muscles in a non-stressful manor was relaxing. I had a nice groove going when i met up with Mark, who had specifically told me he put on extra long underwear because he was going sllloooowwww, and we skied off into the park. The sun was still rising over the mountains and i had one of those rare moments when you actually check out the view around you. Alaska Rocks. Maybe i should take pictures some time.

Thought of the day: Sometimes taking those day where your out there... but not really doing much.. makes all the difference.

1 comment: