Thursday, November 4, 2010

Snow is wet

Nov. 4, 2010

Training: AM easy classic ski. Total time: 2hr
              PM easy run. Total time 1hr

     So its true, believe it or not, snow is wet. I know this because I experienced it first hand. It looked like snow and felt like snow, but today I looked as if I was sprayed down with a fire hose after I finished my easy workout. Im sure it was a combine effort of my sweat trying to get out and the snow which is wet, trying to get in, but I could have wrung my jacket out and quenched the thirst of a lost man in the desert.
     I had a wonderful workout today, but as usual for Thursdays, the strength workout the night before caught up to me and began to drag my feet a bit. I'm not getting as sore after strength as I used to, but the late nights at the gym still suck the body dry of energy. There is always a price to pay when you want to get huge. Theres always a give and take. I
     I don't have much inspiration today to draw off of, so i will simply leave you with a little movie Mark put together from our trip up to Hatchers this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment