Sunday, December 19, 2010

Final Day of the mini tour!

Dec. 19, 2010

     So we had a hunting start 15k classic race today to finish off the three day mini-tour and I am glad to be done.  I had a really rough time sleeping last night and was a little stressed this morning because of it. It took me about 13k to get my body to wake up and finally ski well, but by then I already had ten racers go by. Its a bit of a bummer, but those days are there. I ended up 24th for the weekend, which is not quite what i was hoping for, but the overall weekend of racing was a solid one for me. My body was responding a lot better to the training and was allowing me to get into some race gears. Its now time for some needed rest and relaxation. Perhaps some good Christmas cookies to warm the soul. I have US Nationals here in two weeks and I am looking forward to the battles. Merry Christmas everyone.

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment